Monday, February 26, 2007

I see you!

They are in constant motion,
even when I rest.
They dance about,
and sparkle with delight.
They can say come hither,
and go to hell with barely a glance
With them you can read my moods,
happy, snarly, horny or tired.
They can be green, hazel or brown,
or change to match my mood!
I get my own set of glasses,
to sport of various hues.


Smile, because my eyes,
see all that you do!

Written by Barbara Osborn 2/26/07
Written for the challenge to use a body part

3 comments:

Baron Ectar said...

wonderful Barb very nice and what we can see through them tells quiet a story.

Unknown said...

I do wear glasses
But mostly I wear contacts
Both drive me bonkers

JR's Thumbprints said...

I see "barley" where I should see "barely." Perhaps my mood is "snarly." Is there more that I can do? I like the fact that I can interact with the poem in this way. Keep at it!